Candida, Inflammation & Auto-immune Diseases (Part 3)
Please watch this informative presentation and interview with Dr. Susan Lawton that describes Candida and the simple steps to controlling Candida
Controlling Candida has a few simple steps:
Protocol to get rid of Candida
Of course the solution is simple and effective but the hard part is learning white sugar is your enemy – stay away from soda, fried foods, sugary junk food, even smoothies or carrot juice can overload your system with too much sugar at one time so drink them slowly over a period of time and never more than 6 ounces at a time. While on the cleanse, eat as healthy as possible and also get plenty of water.
What about nutrition? Another important factor is properly dealing with inflammation from a nutritional aspect. As for foods that are anti-inflammatory, these include-you guessed it-fruits and vegetables.
Many foods have anti-inflammatory benefits, and the only side effects are other wonderful health benefits.
Here are 10 of the best:
• Salmon. Coldwater fish, including salmon, contain anti-inflammatory fats called omega-3s. Wild salmon has more of these super-healthy fats than does farmed salmon.
• Grass-fed beef and other animal foods. As opposed to grain-fed livestock, meat that comes from animals fed grass also contains anti-inflammatory omega-3s, but in lower concentrations than Coldwater fish. Free-range livestock that graze in pastures build up higher levels of omega-3s. Meat from grain-fed animals has virtually no omega-3s and plenty of saturated fat. Cooking tip: Unless it’s ground, grass-fed beef may be tougher, so slow cook it.
• Olive oil. Olive oil is a great source of oleic acid, another anti-inflammatory oil. Researchers wrote in the October 2007 Journal of the American College of Nutrition that those who consume more oleic acid have better insulin function and lower blood sugar. Shopping tip: Opt for extra-virgin olive oil, which is the least processed, and use it instead of other cooking oils. Other “cold-pressed” or “expeller-pressed” oils can be good sources, too.
• Salads. Dark-green lettuce, spinach, tomatoes, and other salad veggies are rich in vitamin C and other antioxidants, nutrients that dampen inflammation. Suggestion: Opt for olive oil-and-vinegar salad dressing (vinegar helps moderate blood sugar) and skip the croutons.
• Cruciferous vegetables. These veggies, which include broccoli, cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, and kale, are also loaded with antioxidants. But they provide one other ingredient — sulfur — that the body needs to make its own high-powered antioxidants, such as one called glutathione.
• Cherries. A study in the April 2006 Journal of Nutrition showed that eating cherries daily can significantly reduces inflammation. Cherries are also packed with antioxidants and relatively low on the glycemic index. Tip: Frozen cherries are available all year long and make a tasty dessert with a little yogurt or cheese.
• Blueberries. These delectable fruits are chocked full of natural compounds that reduce inflammation. Blueberries may also protect the brain from many of the effects of aging. Frozen are usually less expensive than fresh—and just as good.
• Turmeric. This spice contains a powerful, natural anti-inflammatory compound, according to a report in the August 2007 Biochemical Pharmacology. Turmeric has long been part of curry spice blends, used in southern Asian cuisines. To use: Buy powdered curry spice (which contains turmeric and other spices) and use it as a seasoning when pan-frying chicken breasts in olive oil.
• Ginger. This relative of turmeric is also known for its anti-inflammatory benefits, and some research suggests that it might also help control blood sugar. Suggestion: Brew your own ginger tea. Use a peeler to remove the skin off a piece of ginger, then add several thin slices to a cup of hot water and let steep for a few minutes.
• Garlic. The research isn’t consistent, but garlic may have some anti-inflammatory and glucose-regulating benefits and it may also help your body fight infections. At the very least, it won’t hurt and makes for a tasty addition to food. Kitchen tip: Dice garlic and fresh rosemary, and rub them on a whole chicken before roasting.
• Green tea. Like fruits and vegetables, green tea contains natural anti-inflammatory compounds. It may even reduce the risk of heart disease and cancer. Suggestion: Drink a cup a day, or brew it like sun tea, refrigerate & serve.
Healing Essentially with Supplements:
• First eliminate heavy metals with Cilantro- You need cilantro to get rid of heavy metals in your body like Mercury. If you have them then you can't get rid of Candida. I just use a few drops topically.
4 drops of doTERRA Cilantro oil 2 times a day for 10 days.
Cilantro can be applied topically on feet or taken internally by adding oils to a vegetable capsule.
Also, Dr. Susan Lawton offered this advice for chelating (whisking away) HEAVY METALS:
Put these drops in a roller bottle and apply to Eustachian Tubes and neck in downward motion:
• Frankincense (4 drops) — breaks down alien matter and helps body remember to be whole/perfect
• Helichrysum (5 drops) — facilitators for fluid balance
• Cypress (3 drops) — clears it all away
• Lavender (3 drops) — soother
Then, begin the Candida Cleanse:
• Take GX Assist at lunch once a day and PB Assist with every meal. Continue for three weeks.
• Lifelong Vitality Take 1/2 in the morning and 1/2 at night.
• Zendocrine-to manage the die off symptoms and open your chimneys to get rid of the candida. Take once a day at lunch. I take Zendocrine daily to support my adrenal glands.
• Terrazyme-digests the yeast as it dies off, weakens the outer wall of the organism making it more vulnerable and more easily killed. Reduces the die-off symptoms. Best to take on an empty stomach. Take 2 with each meal or to help with itching take in the morning or night on an empty stomach.
• DDR PRIME- Helps get the needed oils into the cells. Helps repair DNA. Take 2 times a day.
*IF that seems like too many pills to swallow remember the vitamins come in chewables and the fish oil and DDR PRIME come in liquid form.
To change it up you can try Dr. Hill’s Bomb Formula:
2X day in a capsule:
Cinnamon, Cloves, Cassia, Oregano.
RAISE OXYGEN LEVELS
-When you do the Candida Cleanse remember to exercise regularly, 20 min walk/day, to get more oxygen. Avoid foods that feed yeast such as simple sugars, starches. You must be perfect for three weeks with no white flour or white sugar.
-Candida may be at the root of any health issue we have.
-Drink water with Lemon
*Candida is the most self-preserving organism be persistent.
I will be beginning my own Candida Cleanse on Monday, March 18, 2013.
I like starting challenges on a Monday, it gives us time to prepare! :)
Who wants to join me? Please share!
I will provide more details, and links to purchase products, along with a facebook group for support!!
The information provided here is for educational purposes only and is not intended as diagnosis, treatment, or prescription of any kind. The decision to use, or not to use, any information is the sole responsibility of the reader.