Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Ganglion Cysts - Amazing Testimony








Ganglion Cyst Testimony-

Wendy has struggled with Cysts before and had one on her left wrist surgically removed. In November 2012, her right wrist began to swell and became problematic. She spoke with a Doctor, who shared she had never seen such a bad cyst. So as a last resort, before yet another surgery, she started using DoTERRA Frankincense EO.







The first four pictures were taken the day after Wendy’s first DoTERRA Class on November 18, 2012,when she started using the Frankincense Daily. The next 2 pictures were taken on November 21, 2012 then the final 2 pictures were taken on December 12, 2012.

Wendy says “I’m still amazed at how gross it was and how quickly frankincense cured it!! I used frankincense and oregano as “maintenance” between November 21 and December 12.” I saw Wendy March 23, 2013 at a class that she and her dear friend co-hosted…No CYST Visible to the EYE!!!! One of God's MANY MANY BLESSINGS!!!!! ~ 'Priceless' Essential Oils, April 2013.




For cysts near skin surface: 1 - 2 drops of Frankincense (or diluted Oregano) topically 2 - 3 times daily until cyst is diminished. (diluted=mixed with Fractionated coconut oil or extra virgin olive oil)

For internal cysts: 1 - 2 drops Frankincense under the tongue 2 - 3 time daily. Some suggest topically apply Lemongrass, Melaleuca, and Myrrh topically as close to the organ as possible.

• For pain caused by pressure from a cyst: Deep Blue topically.






More from 'Priceless' Essential Oils:

 “There does not seem to be specific info for a Synovial Cyst...but as I read some information, it is much like the other cysts...just happens to be located on the spine. My two thoughts would be YES for the Frankincense because:

1. The Protocols for also every form of cyst does include Frankincense...so I think we can assume the synovial cyst would be included. 
2. Frankincense is the oil recommended for most neurological issues involving the brain and spine...so I would believe overall spine health would benefit from the Frankincense. I would refer to the protocols in Everthingessential.me and apply topically and also take internally as this particular cyst would be more internal in nature.”




Hope that is helpful! Blessings to you!!!!



**All the oils listed above can be found and purchased on my website www.mydoterra.com/pattioleary

For more details on how you can start to use essential oils in your everyday routine and how you can get a FREE DIFFUSER as a gift for signing up as a wholesale member with a initial order of 100 PV or more! 
Become a healer in your own home TODAY! :) 



14 comments:

  1. Wow, I have been told I have one between two fingers, this is good timing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THIS, esellek, would be a great thing to try!! Let me know if I can help you order any of the oils :)

      Delete
  2. Essential oils are well-known for their healing properties and the photographs clearly show how the healing has taken place.

    Frankincense could be a miracle oil for the person suffering.

    Thank you for a very informative post, Patti.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Frankincense is an amazing healing oil, Sonia!

      Delete
  3. I had surgery from a ganglion cyst on my wrist many years ago. I would have loved to try this instead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amy, now we know ;)
      I have a small one on the back of my hand, and when I do repetitive tasks...like writing, typing and fishing (reeling, I tournament bass fish), it REALLY acts up...so now I just started oiling it!!

      Delete
  4. I have some of this fragrant oil. I didn't know it had medicinal uses. Thanks for the interesting advice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome Francene. I only use doTerra essential oils because they are certified pure therapeutic grade and are approved to be used internally. doTERRA oils have no synthetics and no additives. Please check the oils you have to make sure they are approved for that as well before you apply them to your body. Not all oils are the same. :)

      Delete
  5. Hi, all i would like to know is whether it will remove/vanishes the cyst permanently or is there any chances that it will come back again later in some day or in some year??
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Dom,
    Ganglion cysts remain, but the inflammation can be treated non surgically using the oils.
    Depending on the changes made to diet, stress, medications...the cyst can become inflamed again, but once you learn how treat them, they will occur less often and less severely..and eventually not at all.
    These oils work on the cellular level, so they are not only reducing the inflammation, they are working on the cause.
    I hope that helps.
    ~Patti

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your information. It is helpful.

      Well, I have ganglion cyst on my left hand wrist topside from "PAST 5 YEARS"(But it was gone once/twice some where between 5years & then came back again very soon).

      So my question is "will it cure the ganglion cyst which is 5 years older"?

      Your response is appreciated...
      Thanks.

      Delete
    2. Don,
      There is not a known reason for ganglion cyst formation. They are associated with the sheath that holds the synovial fluid around joints and tendons. Ganglion cysts fill with a fluid similar to the synovial fluid and it may thicken or harden over time.
      Since you have had this cyst for a number of years, by being consistent with the oils and use you should find relief and reduce the swelling.
      These oils work on the cellular level and will help replace the bad/damaged cells with new healthy ones.
      I would be interested in hearing your testimony for using them!
      :)
      I can help get you set up, please email me your information at Pattisdoterraoffice@gmail.com

      Delete
  7. I had one removed surgically on my foot 12 yrs ago...it's back! I would love to try this remedy as my only option is surgery again.
    Thanks
    Maria L

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope all is well with you Maria! i would be happy to get you set up with the oils you would need to start this treatment. you can reach me at pattisdoterraoffice@gmail.com

      Delete